It’s that time of year again – planning for River Fest! This one-day festival will take place along the Riverfront Drive boardwalk on Saturday, Sept. 23 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. People of all ages will be invited to explore our Harbor Center businesses’ products and services through engaging and interactive activities and experiences at booths, on our main stage, and in the river!
For the latest updates, check out the event Facebook page, link.
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
Time: 11am – 4pm CT
Location: Riverfront Drive Boardwalk (same side as Parker John’s BBQ)
- Music & Entertainment with Buffalo Joe Band with 1pm – 4pm
- Food and Beverage featuring Parking John’s and food truck favorites Harvest Street, Junior’s Eats, and Peja Vu
- Vendor booths featuring local businesses and a fashion walk from TLC Casuals
- Kids Zone featuring activities with Mini Mocha Play Cafe, Above & Beyond Children’s Museum, Boys & Girls Club of Sheboygan County, and Balloon Lady (Balloon lady from 12pm – 3pm)
- Curious about Stand Up Paddle Boarding? Maybe you are just interested in learning more about different styles of boards? EOS Surf & Surf Tech will be offering free Stand Up Paddle Board demos during Riverfest 23′
If you are a BID business and interested in participating in one of our 16 vendor spots, please fill out this link.